The Sustainable Seacoast membership
Membership is about supporting businesses committed to reducing their impact on the environment.
The combined voice of our Members conveys their desire for environmentally responsible restaurants. We will use that collective voice to encourage restaurants to work with us toward eliminating single-use plastics and improving their overall sustainability.
Our beaches and oceans are increasingly becoming home to everlasting ‘disposable’ plastics. Studies have shown that 67% of street litter is food industry disposables, much of which is single-use plastic.
Your membership dollars directly support our consulting and education programs focused on eliminating single-use plastics from the restaurant industry.
Your Contribution Will Go Toward
- Designing programs and consulting for restaurants to improve sustainability practices
- Building education opportunities for consumers on single-use plastics and sustainability topics
- Hosting networking events for our restaurants to collaborate on sustainability initiatives
- Hosting pop-up events for our patron members at member restaurants
- Public outreach opportunities to grow awareness of our mission and the single-use plastic problem
- Discounts at participating member restaurants
- Invitations to pop-up events at rotating member restaurants
- Invitations to members-only educational events
- Free/reduced costs to film screenings
- Access to a directory of member restaurants
- Access to networking opportunities with restaurants and other members
- All the warm fuzzies of knowing you’re making the world a better place!